Truck Stop Toilet
Using either brownies or the “Tasty Turds” recipe, this makes one of the most gross recipes for Halloween you’ll ever see. Just looking at the photo induces my gag reflex– very effective. I would suggest only making this for guests with a nice strong stomach.
In the photo, strawberry syrup blood was used. But it looks way more realistic with the peanut butter blood recipe included here. Plus, the peanut butter blood goes great with chocolate! Don’t want to make your own blood? Just buy a bottle of cheap strawberry syrup.
If you do use brownies for this recipe, lots of walnuts combine with longer, rectangular slicing (as opposed to squares) will give them a more, well, realistic look.
One brand new, UNUSED training potty/toilet (Really, do I have to tell you this?)
1 recipe Tasty Turds (above) or prepared brownies
1 tub prepared chocolate frosting
Peanut Butter Blood:
1/2 C. creamy peanut butter (chunky won’t work!)
Light corn syrup, as needed
Red food coloring, as needed
Chocolate syrup, as needed (optional)
1. Thoroughly clean the new training potty with soap and water.
2. Prepare peanut butter “dried blood” by slowly adding corn syrup to peanut butter until you get your desired texture. Add red food coloring until you get a dark blood red. If mixture isn’t dark enough, stir in a little chocolate syrup. Set aside.
3. Place brownies or Tasty Turds in bowl of toilet.
4. With lid opened, “decorate” your toilet with prepared “dried blood” and gobs of chocolate frosting. Dangle a length of toilet paper from one of the gobs of chocolate frosting, if desired.
5. Watch your guests get really disgusted by this gross Halloween recipe.
Adult Version: While this is generally for older party goers anyway, here’s an idea for making it even more disgusting… but strictly for adults only. To do this, drape the toilet with a couple of condoms (I don’t have to tell you they should be unused!) and drip melted white chocolate on the toilet and condoms in, um… strategic locations. Ick. But funny.
Note on Finding a Toilet
Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any training toilets online like the plain white one pictured here! I guess they don’t make them anymore. I’ve searched everywhere online and this is the closest I could find to a plain white toilet: Safety 1st $9 Potty that doesn’t cost a bazillion dollars. It has colored parts on the inside which is a shame, but I’m betting you could spray paint that part white and set your brownies or cookies on a few layers of toilet paper for a nice effect.